Air Conditioning Repair
At GAMA Central Heating & Air Conditioning not only do our technicians provide air conditioning repair service to deliver ice-cold air, but they can actually help you lower your building's electric bills. We truly understand the importance of cutting your energy and operating costs, making you comfortable, making the system safe to operate for you and your building occupants and protecting the environment.
All of our professionally trained technicians are skilled at finding energy-wasting problems on your air conditioning system.
To schedule for service on your air conditioning systems click here.
Replacement or Upgrades
The average air condition system will operate safely and efficiently for approximately 10 years. After that, the system's reliability and operating efficiency typically makes the system outdated. For example, 10 years ago the average system had a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 8. If the system has dirty or damaged heat transfer surfaces it will be operating around 50% less efficient or around 6 SEER today!
Today there is a Federal Mandate that requires that all new replacement systems have a minimum of 13 SEER rating. The average replacement in our area is a 16 SEER.
Nearly 100% of the air conditioning systems being replaced are filled with the R-22 Refrigerant which is tripling in price to charge a system every few months due to regulatory phase out. This is no longer the “norm”. Therefore, when we replace a major component on your existing system we verify that the existing evaporator and condenser are compatible with the new environmentally friendly refrigerant. Both the indoor and outdoor section of your system must operate on the same refrigerant.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ System Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Building use versus special heating & air conditioning room conditions due to office space, conference rooms, production, manufacturing or assembly, or if their exists unnecessary heating & air conditioning of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods where temperature reset makes sense.
- Comfort requirements versus stale air problems, specific areas are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, and or too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat, skin).
- Health/safety requirements versus indoor air quality, respiratory and or humidity control, and employee safety concerns working in or around systems.
- Property requirements versus if planning building renovations or add on to your facility.
- Financial requirements versus the importance of saving money on energy and operating cost, and/or working with a contractor that can protect owner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements click here.
New Construction or Adding a NEW Air Conditioning System
Are you changing your facility's functional use or planning a new facility's air conditioning? If so, you have options available to you. You can have us bid on your HVAC design or have us value engineer a reliable lower cost solution.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our design-build advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements click here.